A women driven initiative
Ms. Rashmi Ahuja, is the Founder and Director of Lime Prop Care. She founded Ahuja Residency in 1982 and has spearheaded its growth as Chairperson of the company. Ahuja Residency is today one of India’s leading providers of quality guesthouses, corporate housing and serviced apartments with over 300 properties under management. With over 33 years of experience in managing properties, she is the guiding force behind Lime Prop Care.
Ms.Radil Tuli, Our Head of Operations has lived in the US for 20 years and worked in the field of relocation. She has worked very closely with high profile expats and NRIs such as country heads of Accenture, Google, IBM, American Express and GE amongst many others. With a keen eye for detail, quick turnaround time and a sensitive approach, Radil establishes a long and trustworthy relationship with all her clients.
Ms. Puja Malik, Our Marketing Head is a Certified Real Estate Consultant with 8+ years of experience in Real Estate. She was Head Business Development at The Arora Group and went on to work with CBRE before joining Lime Prop Care. She has extensive experience in Corporate Sales, Business Development, CRM and has hands on experience of leading Marketing & Sales initiatives, managing Channel Partners and Price Negotiation with a strategic focus without compromising on client’s objectives.
Ms. Meghana Vahie, Country Representative, Dubai, has a background in operations with an experience for over 10 years with an international export house. Having lived in Delhi NCR for many years and owning properties here as well, Meghana understands the challenges home owners face in managing their properties when residing overseas.
Ms. Monisha Makhija, Country Representative, Singapore, has a versatile background with experiences across Sales & Marketing, Print & TV Journalism, and Public Relations . As a result of her relocation to many countries Monisha has also engaged in various social and quasi business roles such as the Secretary of the Indian Women’s Association in Singapore . Being an NRI herself, Monisha understands the expectations and concerns of a home owner residing overseas.
Ms. Bhavana Taneja, Country Representative, Canada, has over 15 years of experience in Operations and Administration and has also handled accounts and finance for a relocation company. Ethical business practices and having her clients' back covered are her key strengths. Having lived abroad and having dealt with various nationalities, she understands how difficult it is to manage one's asset base if located outside one's physical purview and how having a trusted partner can be an asset in itself.
Why choose us
- Do you own multiple properties/rental units?
- Do you own property you don’t live near to?
- Do you have limited time to manage your properties?
- Are you uncomfortable dealing with local brokers?
- Do you struggle to keep your property clean and well-maintained?
- Are you wasting your time in mundane jobs like payment of bills and taxes relating to your property?
- Are you worried about being over charged while getting your property painted/repaired or renovated or are you worried about timely completion and the quality of work executed by random vendors?
- Even if your property is leased out, do you have no way of responding to your tenant’s requests?
- Are you tired of requesting busy family members in India to handle all your property related matters?
- Quick turn around time
- Integrated payment gateway for easy online payments
- Customised services to suit your unique requirements
- Dedicated property manager, single point of contact to resolve all your property management worries
- Complete peace of mind as your property is being managed by experts
- Leveraging 30+ years of experience of Ahuja Residency
- Regular property updates through client login panel on our website
- A women driven initiative