TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ’cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
New Delhi, Delhi 110003
REFUND/RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Once the client has transferred the funds to the account of Lime Prop care, please note that any refunds arising out of any cancellation of any agreement especially if foreign currency is used, will be credited back to the client’s local account in INR currency only and any front end or back end charges levied by the financial institution will be borne by the client only, in a time frame which is reasonable and customary in such cases, which is generally between 30 to 60 days for refunds. The client can cancel the agreement or services with Lime Prop Care by giving 15 days’ notice and the cancellation can be processed within 2 weeks or as per the terms of the agreement . All the services rendered till the time of cancellation of the agreement will be paid by the client as per the terms of the agreement on pro rata basis.
Funds in foreign currency transferred to the account of Lime Prop care will be credited at the exchange rate being offered by that bank or financial institution at the time of the transfer. Any other charges/fees levied by the financial institution will be borne by the client.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Limepropcare.com (herein referred to as Lime PropCare) is a service from Lime Services.
- The information, services, products, and materials contained in this website, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, and links are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty.
- Lime Services, the owner of the site, reserves the right to change any of the content including information about services, warranties as a quality enhancement procedure, as a legal requirement or anything akin to such situations without prior notice.
- Lime Services does not guarantee accuracy or completeness of the information provided in this website. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
- The contents available here are informative only and do not constitute or imply recommendations or endorsements.
- The contents of this site including design, logo and text are the property of Lime Services and any unauthorized copying for commercial purposes is illegal and is prohibited.
- Tampering of any information on this site may result in criminal prosecution. Lime Services absolves itself of any responsibility arising out of such or similar offences.
- Links to any other sites are not endorsements.
- Lime Services will not be responsible for any damage resulting as an outcome of computer viruses on this site as the internet is prone to such risks.
- Lime Services assumes user’s responsibility for any costs or losses as a result of either directly or indirectly visiting or using this website.
Under no circumstances shall Lime Services be liable to any users of the online payment facility for: loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use this facility on this site, including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation attorney’s fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use this online payment method on the web site .
Why choose us
- Do you own multiple properties/rental units?
- Do you own property you don’t live near to?
- Do you have limited time to manage your properties?
- Are you uncomfortable dealing with local brokers?
- Do you struggle to keep your property clean and well-maintained?
- Are you wasting your time in mundane jobs like payment of bills and taxes relating to your property?
- Are you worried about being over charged while getting your property painted/repaired or renovated or are you worried about timely completion and the quality of work executed by random vendors?
- Even if your property is leased out, do you have no way of responding to your tenant’s requests?
- Are you tired of requesting busy family members in India to handle all your property related matters?
- Quick turn around time
- Integrated payment gateway for easy online payments
- Customised services to suit your unique requirements
- Dedicated property manager, single point of contact to resolve all your property management worries
- Complete peace of mind as your property is being managed by experts
- Leveraging 30+ years of experience of Ahuja Residency
- Regular property updates through client login panel on our website
- A women driven initiative